You get lifetime access to the courses in the WTK GOLD! Once you purchase is complete I will personally activate your account access and send you an email with login instructions! - Eric
Now you can get one membership for your whole worship team... Click Here
WTK GOLD is an all access online pass to all of my online courses and lessons for worship GUITAR, PIANO and ELECTRIC GUITAR. Every course I have written to date is included in this online lesson hub (and that’s a TON of really cool stuff to help you learn fast with structure)! Stream videos and print charts to learn STEP-BY-STEP!
Courses included in WTK GOLD:
- The new Worship Guitar Bible Study Online Version!
- Modern Worship Guitar Lessons
- Next Level Modern Worship Guitar Lessons
- 10 Song Catapult for Guitar
- Private Lesson Sessions for Movable Chords
- 10 Song Christmas Guitar Pack
- Electric Guitar Sessions 1 & 2
- Modern Worship Piano Lessons 1
- Next Level Worship Piano
- Worship Piano 10 Song Catapult
- Christmas Piano Pack
- Music Theory Class 1
- Transpose and Play
- 60+ Easy Chord Worship Guitar Song Lessons to help you build your skills!
- Special teacher email access and myWTK Facebook group to help you along your journey!
- Access to over 50 YouTube Play and Sing style videos for all the songs in the songbooks!
- Webinar lesson sheets and video playbacks!
- Special member only downloads and goodies
WTK SONG LESSON ARCHIVES!
You also get access to my WTK song lesson archives. These are awesome one-on-one type lessons for all of the awesome songs coming out and all of my favorites for worship. They are divided into a sweet 5 level learning system so you can start at level 1 and gain momentum. Once you hit level 5, your friends will basically be blown away!
Level 1 – These songs can be played with a simple pattern and a few basic chords! If you are just starting out, try these first! They will help boost your confidence right away.
Level 2 – Songs that can be played with one or two simple patterns and a few chords with lots of repetition. I may add in a special technique in the end but you can sound great pretty easy.
Level 3 – Uses easy chords but I add some special touches to make them sound really cool. I may add some picking or suspensions in to these songs.
Level 4 – Strumming and syncopation that may challenge your strumming hand and could have a picking pattern or easy riff.
Level 5 – This is the hardest level and may contain syncopation, picking and even a cool riff to learn along with the song.